Didsbury Municipal Library is governed by appointed trustees from the Town of Didsbury. Library board meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:15pm, and are open to the public. Our current board chair is Carolyn Massel and our library manager is Monique Fiedler.
Join our Board of Trustees!
The Didsbury Municipal Library has opportunities for enthusiastic local residents to contribute to the community.
If you have strong ties to Didsbury and experience in finance, governance, or human resources we’d love to meet you!
Training on being a library board member will be made available to you.
To learn more, please contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolyn Massel (Board Chair)
- Nicole Adamchick (Secretary)
- Julian Ross (Treasurer)
- Curt Engel (Town Councilor)
- Duncan Milne (County Representative)
- Nicole Brander
- Brad Misener
Friends of the Didsbury Library
Meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month in the Library at 7 pm. The Friends plan events to raise funds for the enhancement of the Library services, programs and facilities. Why join the friends? People join because they:
- Appreciate the value a public library brings to their community
- Want to help
- Want to meet people
- Want to make a difference
- Want to ensure quality library service is here for generations to come
- Want to have fun!
Meetings and Minutes
Agenda For Upcoming Meetings
June 2019 (download pdf)