For over 100 years, the Didsbury Municipal Library has been instrumental in helping shape the Didsbury of today. Whether you visit the library to borrow books, join us for programming, or download digital materials, you know how the Library changes lives and opens the doors to opportunity. By becoming a Library donor you will be investing in the future of our library and community. Click the DONATE button below to help support us.
Monetary donations can also be made in person, or by mail.
Donate by mail:
Didsbury Municipal Library
2033 - 19th Avenue P.O. Box 10
Didsbury, AB T0M 0W0
Charitable tax receipts can be issued upon request for monetary donations above $5. Didsbury Municipal Library is a registered non-for-profit.
CRA Registration #133673012RR0001
In order to facilitate our valuable programs free of charge to the community, we rely on the generous support of local businesses and individuals.
Your support will not only assist with programming costs but will also help the Library grow with our community!
The following are just a few ways you can support Didsbury Municipal Library.
Partner with our Programs:
- Preschool Literacy
- School Age Programming
- Adult Learning
Enhance innovation with new technology and collections.
Help fund our:
- Computers, gaming, furniture
For more information, contact the Library.
If you are considering donating materials (books, DVDs, video games etc.) to the library, here are some guidelines to help you with the decision-making process.
Materials must be:
- new - nothing beyond two or three years old;
- in good condition;
- free of mildew, mould, dirt or water damage; and
- free from excessive spine damage, missing pages, or missing covers.
- Media sets must be complete and include the original case art.
We do not accept:
- materials we deem to be in poor condition;
- DVDs, BluRay, CDs or videogames without their original packaging;
- encyclopedia sets;
- audio cassettes and VHS tapes; or
- Reader's Digest condensed books