If you are considering donating materials (books, DVDs, video games etc.) to the library, here are some guidelines to help you with the decision-making process.
Materials must be:
- new - nothing beyond two or three years old;
- in good condition;
- free of mildew, mould, dirt or water damage; and
- free from excessive spine damage, missing pages, or missing covers.
- Media sets must be complete and include the original case art.
We do not accept:
- materials we deem to be in poor condition;
- DVDs, BluRay, CDs or videogames without their original packaging;
- encyclopedia sets;
- audio cassettes and VHS tapes; or
- Reader's Digest condensed books