3D Printing Guidelines
- All print jobs are subject to Didsbury Municipal Library (DML) staff approval and we reserve the right to deny any print job. We will not print anything that is or looks like a weapon or parts of a weapon or infringes on copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Our 3D printing service may not be used in a commercial capacity.
- DML staff will not make modifications to a file on behalf of the patron. Any files we receive are assumed to be final versions and ready to print.
- Some objects will require support material to complete the print to make the item more stable while printing. In these situations, the patron is responsible for the purchase of this material.
- If the patron’s item goes unclaimed for 30 days, DML will assume ownership of the printed objects.
- We are only able to print file types with a .STL or .OBJ extension. We are unable to print image files such as .JPG or .PNG